Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Best Blogging Buddies Award!!

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!
Thank you Annika for nominating me!!!


The Rules:
  • You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
  • You must tag the person who nominated you in your post.
  • You must nominate all your best buddies, and those whom you want to be best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
  • You must ask your buddies at least fifteen questions in your post.
  • You must answer all the questions your buddies ask you on this post.


THE QUESTIONS:
  1. Silver or gold? Why?
Oh, Silver. Gold is... I don't know. Brash, I guess. Silver is elegant. :)
  1. Action movie or romance?
Can I have one with both? Like a Legitimate Romance inside a movie with stellar action? Cause you never get both. XD 
I guess Romance, in the end.
  1. Favorite super-hero?
Captain America. But I'm also obsessed with Hiro and Baymax from Big Hero Six, so.....
  1. Favorite character of all time? (Yours count).
Oh dear. I honestly don't think I could say one of mine, although I really love my TRC charries. (can Kei be real?) But choices are not my thing. So here's a list in no particular order. XD Katniss(The Hunger Games), Newt (Maze Runner), Kate Weatherall (Mysterious Benedict Society), and Percy Jackson(Lightning Thief.)
  1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
You readers! I'm really enjoying developing this thing and my stories, and getting feed back from all of you. You guys have made my day, multiple times. XD
  1. What story has made the biggest impact on you? (Again, yours do count).
To be honest, I'm not really sure. But the Mysterious Benedict Society was a big deal for me a few years back. Kids who were different, pairing up to save the world from a criminal who propagates lies to unknowing television watchers?
 Yes, Please.
  1. What book/movie/tv show that you've read/watched was the biggest waste of time? 
The Transformers movies are not worth it. With a filter they are shorter, but not short enough. 
  1. Real book or ebook? Why?
Although I use ebooks more often because of convenience, real books are better in the end because they feel right. And they don't lose battery, leaving me stranded in the middle of the plot. XD
  1. What is the weirdest thing you've ever researched?
I may or may not have looked up how dangerous it is to take a blow to the temple. And where you could shoot someone, leaving them incapacitated but not dead.
And then what kind of accident/deformities would leave someone mute(brace yourselves, TRC-ers. I have a new baby coming.) But those aren't too strange really. 
  1. Who are your writing/blogging role models? 
I LOVE the Freckled Fox. She is amazing. Then of course, my friends all have awesome blogs too. (at the bottom of the page.)
  1. What character (any character) do you identify most with?
Can I say my own? I feel like Tessa Scott and me share one thing, I've always been a bit of a black sheep. But I've learned over time that that's not necessarily a bad thing. I don't want to blend in. I'm going to live the life God gave me to it's full potential and embrace the way He made me so I can glorify Him. :)
Now when someone calls me weird, It makes me happy. 

  1. What fandom are you most obsessed with? (If there aren't any, don't be ashamed. You're more sane than us, if that is the case.)
OH DEAR ME DOCTOR WHO!!!!!

 I mean... Fandoms?? Nah. I'm totally sane. *nervous laugh*
  1. Have you ever met one of your favorite authors in person? Tell me about it.
There will come a day when I have this honor. BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY. I have gotten to talk with a bunch of authors on the internet though. Like C.F. Barrows. There is no cooler thing than caps lock raging talking with the author as you make your way through their book. 
  1. Here's a big question: Loki or Thor?
Thor. 
(But Tom Hiddleston is awesome.)
  1. Have you ever been obsessed with something typically considered academic? Like astronomy, ancient history, psychology, mathematics, economics, physics . . .something along those lines?
I LOVE Genetics. I may not be like reading books about it, but I get giddy when it comes up in class. GIDDY. 
Actually, my WIP takes genetics into play. :)


Okay, so fifteen questions for my Buddies. 
*evil laugh*
1. When did you first start writing a book? (I started my first book when I was nine. It's hilarious.)
2. Who inspires you in real life?
3. Who inspires you in fiction/television?
4. Your favorite band/composer, and your favorite song from them?
5. Favorite Genre to read?
6. Sarcasm and wit or kindness and affection?
7. Favorite movie?
8. What was your favorite story as a kid? 
9. Baymax(BH6) or Sven(Frozen)?
10. Who is you favorite character-- of your own? And why?
11. Best season of the year?
12. What hobbies do you have? (other than blogging)
13. What's your Myers Briggs Personality Type? 
14. Describe a time you surprised yourself. (Did you write something you hadn't planned? maybe you did something you've always been scared of?)
15. What makes you more hyper, Caffeine or sugar?

And Who to nominate.... hmmmm.

Victoria Grace Howell 

Rachel Day

Krissy Aleman

No comments:

Post a Comment