Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Character Development: Anxiety Disorders

Hey there!

So I have had to do a lot of writing for school, and I had to do several speeches as well.

Well, I realized two of those speeches could work as blog posts to be character development references: One was on ASL, (American Sign Language) and the other was on Anxiety Disorders.

Now since the ASL one will need some extra research to be relevant, I decided to do the Anxiety Disorders first.

I'll split it into a few parts, and cover what an anxiety disorder is, the six types, and the treatments.

I want to put some work into making the posts look nice, so I'm going to give myself a week or two before starting the "mini-series."

Would anyone be interested in reading these? What questions do you have about anxiety disorders?
Does anyone have a character with an anxiety disorder?

No comments:

Post a Comment